Among all the fantastic spa brands out there, maybe the best-known is Elemis. In this guide, we take a closer look at this premium skincare brand and highlight some of the great Elemis treatments you can enjoy at Sayang’s Massage & Spa.
Elemis: An Introduction
Launched in 1990, Elemis is Britain’s leading luxury skin brand. Over the years, the range has continued to evolve, harnessing the power of science and nature to create targeted formulas that offer real benefits for the face and body. Products have been developed to suit all skin types, so everyone can enjoy a touch of Elemis luxury. Select from personalised facials, nourishing body wraps, or relaxing massages.
When it comes to facials, Elemis offers two types – Touch and Technology. Touch facials utilise the therapist’s touch alone to work specially selected Elemis products into the skin. Technology facials incorporate the Elemis Biotec machine, which delivers eight customisable facials that work with the skin’s natural bio-electric field.
Popular Elemis Spa Treatments
There is a wide variety of Elemis products and treatments to enjoy. Here are just a few of our favourites:
- Elemis Couture Touch Massage and Facial: This dual treatment offers the ultimate Elemis experience, combining a Touch facial with a personalised deep tissue or hot stone massage…
- Elemis Pro-Radiance Facial: Tailored to your particular skin type, this pampering treatment works to smooth and tone. It offers tired skin a boost and leaves your complexion renewed and revitalised. For more on facials, take a look at Spa Seeker’s dedicated guide.
- Elemis Superfood Facial: If your skin is stressed or dull, a Superfood facial might just give you the boost you need. This treatment combines valuable vitamins and minerals, such as magnesium, zinc, and vitamins A and E, to wake up tired skin and eliminate toxins. It also encourages cell renewal, restores moisture levels and leaves you with a healthy glow.
- Elemis Freestyle Deep Tissue Massage: This robust massage can ease tense muscles, alleviate stress, boost your circulation and release toxins. The treatment is personalised to target your specific issues and problem areas. The therapist will select a complementary aromatherapy oil and then work deeply into your muscles for maximum relief and relaxation.
- Elemis Nourishing Body Wrap: With a choice of sweet orchid or frangipani, this indulgent treatment offers dehydrated and dull skin a fragrant treat. Aromatherapy oils are massaged into the skin, with particular attention paid to dry patches. You are then wrapped and left to relax while the oils work their magic, leaving you with hydrated and nourished skin.
- Elemis High-Performance Skin Energiser for Men: Tailored to the specific needs of male skin, this facial targets signs of ageing and dehydration. It combines steam and extraction techniques with specialised Elemis products to energise tired skin, restore moisture and promote cell renewal.